Amarok 2 containment positioning problems

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sun Nov 9 14:41:30 CET 2008

Hey Plasmoids,

since bumping libplasma in Amarok recently we have been experiencing
problems with our containment layout. The problem becomes visible if
you zoom out of the containment: Instead of a grid of 2x2, Amarok now
shows all containments in one row, which hides some of the
containments due to lack of space.

I'm asking for your help here, as we're really lost and cannot figure
out the problem. I'm adding a mail that our Plasma dev William Viana
sent to our amarok-devel mailing list; it explains the issue in more
detail: