plasma, panels, colours

Jamboarder jamboarder at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 23:00:31 CET 2008

> From: Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>
> On Friday 07 November 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On Friday 07 November 2008, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > > A Friday 07 November 2008 16:06:18, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> > >
> > > This was just my opinon on the subject, what do you want?
> >
> > something with sufficient contrast to make the tasks buttons more visible;
> > something that is "warmer"; ..
>
> ok, my take on how to put a clear contrast, some color without redoing the
> theme from scratch:
> http://www.notmart.org/misc/tasks.png
> the svg
> http://www.notmart.org/misc/tasks.svgz
I think this is a good direction.   The glow ties in well with the Oxygen active window shadow/glow while keeping the rest of the panel consistent with the remainder of the theme.  If the problem we're trying to solve is the distinction between active and inactive windows then I think this is a good, practical approach to the problem.

My 2 cents,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake