plasma, panels, colours

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 22:57:29 CET 2008

On Friday 07 November 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 07 November 2008, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > A Friday 07 November 2008 16:06:18, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> >
> > This was just my opinon on the subject, what do you want?
>
> something with sufficient contrast to make the tasks buttons more visible;
> something that is "warmer"; ..

ok, my take on how to put a clear contrast, some color without redoing the
theme from scratch:
http://www.notmart.org/misc/tasks.png
the svg
http://www.notmart.org/misc/tasks.svgz

it's still work in progress, the margins are slightly wrong, and will make
normal and iconified ones maybe a bit more different but i think it's already
a bit more happy :)

Cheers,
Marco MArtin