plasma, panels, colours

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri Nov 7 20:36:58 CET 2008

On Friday 07 November 2008 18:24:38 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> sigh ok, so if we change the colours of all the windows in kde4 to be
> black, we're all good?

Theoretically yes... practically we can't do that because of the base color (the
bg color of textedits, lineedits, etc...).

If it was for non complex windows, e.g. dialogs, black would look extremely good
and usable. I remember some experiments being made, and even jriddell who was
just lurking saw a screenshot and said "wow, that looks amazingly usable".

Bye,
-Riccardo
--
GPG key: