Next Tokamak

Alexis Ménard menard at kde.org
Fri Nov 7 02:35:30 CET 2008

I know that bug, everybody talk to me about that. But the thing is : i will
be *very* interessted by a test case. Actually i tried to reproduce it and i
can't. And i don't want to patch Qt blindly without understanding why it
happen. And i would like to point the fact that we had never ever have a
customer that report about that (as far as i know) so it seems to happen
only on Plasma. But guys without a test case it is difficult to help you...