Next Tokamak

Shawn Starr shawn.starr at rogers.com
Thu Nov 6 20:33:24 CET 2008

________________________________
From: Alexis Ménard <menard at kde.org>
To: plasma-devel at kde.org
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 12:36:40 PM
Subject: Re: Next Tokamak

2008/11/6 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>

On Thursday 06 November 2008, Alexis Ménard wrote:

> Why? Plasma in KDE 4.3 with kinetic.

and just as important, perhaps even more so in some ways, as getting plasma
working with kinetic is to work on unsuckifying QGraphicsLayout.

just ran into another issue here where deleting an item doesn't result in its
removal from a layout leading to a crash. i was surprised that that's the
case. there are so many anomolies with QGL right now and nothing has been fixed
in qt 4.5

>Nothing? I am not sure. We have fixed some. Two bigs need our love, we are on it. But >that is an another discussion :D.

Have you looked at the Qt focus bug? It's occurring in Qt 4.4.3 (qt-copy).