Next Tokamak

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) artur.souza at openbossa.org
Thu Nov 6 16:36:06 CET 2008

Hi,

2008/11/6 Alexis Ménard <menard at kde.org>:
> As a part of both teams, i really want this meeting happen here in Oslo. If
> you have questions please ask me. Need more details? please ask me.

  It's awesome that now we have Kinetic public available =). From my
point of view it would be really great for Plasma team to give
feedback about this project as it would be the project directly
"influenced" by Kinetic...

  We (from INdT - Openbossa) have already gave them some feedback and
will probably work very close to them on this. Because of that I think
it's a really good idea to have Tokamak in Oslo. Of course there was
already some discussion about the Tokamak being in some other place
and I don't know how this works but we should really consider Oslo as
an option.

> Maximum number of attendees : 15.

  I'm really new to Plasma team but I want to improve my participation
as much as I can. If the Plasma team full fills this number of
attendees it's ok, otherwise I would like to be present as I already
told some of you guys...

Anyway, great ideas and great future ;-)

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia