FolderView broken?

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 22:29:33 CET 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> iirc it happened to me some days ago
> a complete rebuild of all base and kdelibs solved it
> should be some bic stuff somewhere

Hmmm I rebuilt kdelibs, kdepimlibs, kdebase and kdeplasma-addons from
scratch but the problem persists. Or maybe as I am not very familiar
with cmake, what I think is a rebuild from scratch is not actually
from scratch? I use kdesvn-build, and I first did a build with
--refresh-build, and as the problem persisted I removed the whole
build directory and launched the build again. Is that as from scratch
as it can get, or may I have left something somewhere?