Folderview mimetype support (revisited)

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Tue Jul 22 19:56:48 CEST 2008

"Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:

> this is easy: only fill in the fields you care about.

Hmm, I am not that sure. The mime type list is a huge list. It might
happen that you have selected some random item in the middle of the
list that you can't see at a first sight (you need to scroll the whole
list view to look if some item is selected, and deselect it).

> what are the use scenarios for mixing inclusive and exlusive filters?

"Show all mimetype PDF which filename doesn't contain 'university'".

>>  From my point of view, the option "No filtering" is still necessary
>
> which is why i included it in my proposal.

Yes.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.