multi-screen fixathon

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:40:15 CET 2008

2008/12/17 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> when this happens and you zoom out again, do all the containments have the
> toolbar strip at the bottom? or does the one that lost its cashew not have
> toolbar strip at all?

It isn't as if a specific containment has lost the cashew. All containments
have the toolbar when zoomed out.

I also found a way to reproduce it:

   1. Let's say we have [A][B] ([ ] screen, A and B containments)
   2. Zoom out on left screen (important! this example doesn't work if I use
   the right screen to zoom out)
   3. Choose to zoom in B on the right screen (i.e., the same containment as
   it had before)
   4. Now the left screen (with containment A) has lost the cashew.

See attached file for more information. This is when I zoom in (no output)
and then run kquitapp plasma.