Moving plasma themes to kdeartworks

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:59:02 CET 2008

On Tuesday 16 December 2008, Davide Bettio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that kdeartworks is the right place for plasma themes:
> 1) themes are artworks
> 2) we'll be able to add more themes without increasing the size of
> kdeplasma-addons.

the only thing i am concerned is that the list will grow and if they're not
going to be removed we could have the situation that way better themes will be
excluded becuse there are too many already in addons..
so at least pulling it away from addons would make the problem a bit less
pressing, would also gave them less visibility? don't know