multi-screen fixathon

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 23:37:54 CET 2008

Hi Michael,

It's perfectly OK me.

--

*Aaron*:  I've played around a bit and found that it works pretty good in
trunk - except when I set the same activity to both screens. Afterwards I
get the same issue as I described before (at the moment I can't change
activity on either screen through the ZUI).

Do you want some plasma outputs? Should I describe exactly what I do, or is
a log sufficient?