multi-screen fixathon

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 23:02:36 CET 2008

2008/12/9 Hans Chen <hanswchen at gmail.com>:
> You suggest this after seeing how horrible my English is? =)
>
> Unfortunately I can't promise anything. As I think I've written, I have some
> busy weeks ahead; probably won't be free until the end of January 2009.
>
> Are those even Frequently Asked Questions, or where do they belong on
> techbase?
>
> ... Seeing your *grin*, maybe you're just pulling my leg. Heh.
>
> 2008/12/9 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>
>>
>> On Tuesday 09 December 2008, Hans Chen wrote:
>> > I have my suspicions but would like to hear your reasoning.
>>
>> make you deal. i'll explain things if you promise to capture them in a
>> reasonably readable form on techbase.kde.org/Projects/Plasma for others to
>> reference in the future. deal? *grin*
>>
>> --
>> Aaron J. Seigo
>> humru othro a kohnu se
>> GPG Fingerprint: 8B8B 2209 0C6F 7C47 B1EA EE75 D6B7 2EB1 A7F1 DB43

Hi Hans, hi Aaron,

if that's okay, I'd fill in for Hans. I should be able to do it this
week, so we don't have to wait till the end of January. But ...

If I'm not mistaken we're talking about explanations of some dashboard
features and I'm wondering whether techbase is the right place for
that, userbase seems to be better suited. But that's true for a lot of
content actually, especially in the FAQ (.../Projects/Plasma/FAQ).

Anyway, if you give a little explanation here, I'll put it together
for techbase.

michael