Panel background - mask problem

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:03:01 CET 2008

> i don't think you'd want to use the standard PanelContainment to get a dock
> like that (reflection, etc), and so the problem becomes moot in that case.
> =)
I haven't considered the reflections, but it was easier to post a screenshot
of AWN i found on the tubes, then to create a mockup theme for plasma and then
to make a screenshoot of it :)

> if you do want a regular panel with such a background ... we'd have to do
> something to FrameSvg::mask to allow it to alter it's behaviour, such as
> using a different svg element for the mask (perhaps one set in an in-svg
> hint?).
More hints :) OK, that solution works for me (TM). I'll tackle that later
today.

Cheerio!

--
Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of
us who do.