Plasma::RadioButton cannot be AutoExclusive?

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 11:03:24 CET 2008

Hi,

I am developing the KuickQuiz plasmoid ( currently very alpha in
playground/base/plasma/applets/kuickquiz ) and use Plasma::RadioButton
to allow the user to choose the multi choice answer they want.
However, I have ran into the issue of despite 4 Plasma::RadioButtons
having the same parent, the radio button itself is never auto
exclusive, so when the user changes their mind, the answer does not
automatically switch to the newly chosen choice, and both become
chosen so the user could potentially cheat and choose all of the
choices.

Can anyone give me an insight into why this is happening? could it be
because they are all individually parented to seperate
QGraphicsProxyWidgets?

By the way, creating a Plasmoid has been a very easy experience, and
4.2 Plasma rocks! (running trunk)

Regards,

Ben Cooksley.