Review Request: Add textbox to calendar to copy paste current date

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Dec 4 18:25:57 CET 2008

On Thursday 04 December 2008, Beat Wolf wrote:
> This patch brings back the possibility to copy paste the current selected
> date out of the calendar. I also had to adapt the scaling, because the
> textbox uses vertical space, so the calendar had to use more horizontal
> space. If you resize the calendar really badly, you will see something like
> in the second screenshot. But this can't be fixed before 4.3.

why can't this be fixed before 4.3?

> No new string
> are needed for this, and it brings back a feature which was lost since 4.1,
> hope this can get in even with feature freeze.

unfortunately this looks fairly ugly, even if it is useful. one solution would
be to bring back some other missing bits such as the "go to today" button and
week selector (the layout at the bottom could also likely be tweaked with some
spacing to make it look good on REALLY wide calendars)

humru othro a kohnu se