tasks widget hacking

Christian Mollekopf chrigi_1 at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 2 12:02:29 CET 2008

Am 02.12.2008, 11:43 Uhr, schrieb Marco Martin <notmart at gmail.com>:

> On Tuesday 02 December 2008, Alexis Ménard wrote:
>> And the layout is recreated again and again, i am sure we can find a
>> solution for that.
>
> time ago i tried to remove that thing, it resulted in empty holes still
> sized
> as there were items in it, so then tried with a simple qt program and the
> problem wasn't there, so it must be a problem somewhere in
> layoutwidget.cpp,
> but it's pretty complex, really wasn't able to track it down

Since i did most of this stuff i should attend the meeting as well =)
Good for me is between 20.00- 24.00 GMT+1, today for instance would be
good.

The layout recreation is a workaround since the QGraphicsGridLayout
doesn't remove the items properly.
I think Aaron and Marco agreed on this workaround an we will have to keep
it that way until it's fixed in QT.

Regards,

Christian