[patch] PlasmaApp::adjustSize with multiple monitors

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 17:32:37 CEST 2008

> You can then, with the applet, resize monitors or move them around, which will
> be saved in the configuration and restored whenever you happen to have the
> same monitors connected.
> This isnt really well tested at the moment, but resizing should work always
> (if possible on the framebuffer) and moving should work at least for most
> setups.

That sounds really nice!

Regarding the compilation, your latest commit did improve things but
now I'm getting this kind of errors:
Linking CXX shared library ../../../../lib/libkephal.so
CMakeFiles/kephal.dir/libkephal.cpp.o: In function `libkephal_factory()':
/home/gpothier/devel/kdesvn/playground/base/plasma/screenmanagement/kephal/libkephal/libkephal.cpp:33:
undefinedreference to `QCoreApplication::self'

A lot of missing references to Qt stuff. I am very new to cmake and I
don't know how to solve this, any hint?