Question about C++ vs. Python/Ruby/JS plasmoids

Paul B happysmileman at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:18:53 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 26 August 2008 23:01:37 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 August 2008, Paul B wrote:
> >
> > I was considering rewriting the binary clock in Python anyway, since last
> > time I checked it didn't support true binary, only binary-coded decimal,
> > and it'd be good practise for making plasmoids, but right now the Python
> > bindings don't seem to be working?
>
> would you be interested in trying out the ecmascript ones?
I might take a crack at it, but not too sure about my ecmascript skills, right
now I'm gonna try make a C++ Video Player plasmoid to practise, incidentally
where can I find the API docs for plasma? api.kde.org says to find them at
plasma.kde.org, which in turn says they'll be up there when available?