plasma-mid (Mobile Internet Device)

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:29:48 CEST 2008

Hi all,

> Ivan has worked on a similar concept for a project he is working on; it is
> in playground/plasma/applets/embedded-ivan/titlebar/ .. we should look into
> Ivan's work here.

I was planning to separate the 'control bar' as you named it into multiple
parts - i see no reason to force-merge the icons, title, clock, systray into
one applet.

the playground/plasma/applets/embedded-ivan/titlebar/ is only a widget showing
the title of the active window at the moment. I have to add the close option
and similar stuff.

Cheerio!

--
You know, there are many people in the country today who,
through no fault of their own, are sane. Some of them were born sane.