proposal to port plasma to Qt

Arvid Ephraim Picciani aep at ibcsolutions.de
Sat Aug 23 02:10:05 CEST 2008

Aaron, thanks a lot for your support. Please don't feel offended (your last
mail sounded like it), i really find you're a good person.
Hope to meet you again on devdays, and good luck with your project.
I cannot join the kde team, becouse of technical ( I'm a Qt guy. ) and
ideological ( I see open source more the way apache does it. ) differences.
As far as i understood, this was all cooperation you are offering, which i
reject, so we won't work together, sadly.
If anyone wants to know more insight into my POV, i suggest meeting in
reallife. I'm around Trolltech events all the time, well known, and easy to
spot.

--
best regards
Arvid Ephraim Picciani