Moving spellcheck runner to kdeplasma-addons

Ryan P. Bitanga ryan.bitanga at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 07:34:12 CEST 2008

Does anyone have any objections to moving the spellcheck runner into
kdeplasma-addons? It hasn't been touched for a while and I don't think
it needs further development.

I only read Aaron's mail asking if we could move it to kdereview
recently (yes I know that was sent last March but the huge traffic of
the bug report e-mails buried it deep within my inbox and then my
archive.) It should've been part of KDE4.1 but I guess now it'll have
to wait for 4.2.

Cheers,
Ryan