System tray rewrite ready for review

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Aug 18 13:15:17 CEST 2008

On Sunday 17 August 2008 19:53:33 Jason Stubbs wrote:
> I'm fairly happy with the state of the rewrite and so am requesting that
> it be reviewed for moving into trunk/kdebase. There's not much that it
> doesn't fix and not much work left to do, but no show stoppers as far as
> I know.
>
> There aren't very many comments, but I believe most of the code should
> speak for itself. If there's anything that isn't clear enough, please
> let me know and I'll refactor/comment as appropriate.
>
> I won't be around much over the next week as I'm moving, but I should be
> back to my regular "squeeze in an hour or two each day" by next weekend.
>
> Ok, I'll keep it short and sweet.

Positioning and background seem to be messed up here. See the screenshot.
Also, when I removed the old systray, and put the new one into its place, the
icons wouldn't show up. restarting plasma made it show up in the top left
corner, logging out and in again gave me the screenshot results.

The hide icons option is very useful (and mandatory for people like aseigo,
after seeing his systray :>).
--
sebas