Review Request: Override showOnlyCurrentDesktop for demandsAttention

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Thu Aug 14 19:36:18 CEST 2008

On Thursday 14 August 2008 18:30:07 Josh wrote:
> I do not wish to be a bother or take this off the topic of this patch but I
> do not currently own an svn account.  Should I have someone send in these
> two recent patches I have submitted and then sign up for an svn account?
> Or should I just wait until I get approved for my own?  If I were to wait,
> I'd probably clean them up with your suggestions (fixing deleted lines in
> this one and using the setTitle function in the other one) before I do so.
> I have another patch I'm working on and hope to continue contributing
> (probably less during the school year, but still some).  Thank you for your
> help, I really appreciate it.

Well, I don't think these are showstoppers for 4.1.1 (and one of them I think
involves a string change anyway), so if you want to wait until you get an
account, that should be fine.

I certainly think you should get an account if you are intending to continue
working on KDE, and I'd have thought that if you apply for one now, you should
probably get it by the start of next week (depending on just how tired the
admins are after Akademy...).

Alex

--
Proud KDE hacker: http://www.kde.org