Review Request: Override showOnlyCurrentDesktop for demandsAttention

Josh guitarist198 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 19:30:07 CEST 2008

--- On Wed, 8/13/08, Alex Merry wrote:
> In that case, go for it.
>

> - Alex

I am sending this e-mail manually because I am unable to publish my comment on review board due to server errors.

I do not wish to be a bother or take this off the topic of this patch but I do not currently own an svn account.  Should I have someone send in these two recent patches I have submitted and then sign up for an svn account?  Or should I just wait until I get approved for my own?  If I were to wait, I'd probably clean them up with your suggestions (fixing deleted lines in this one and using the setTitle function in the other one) before I do so.  I have another patch I'm working on and hope to continue contributing (probably less during the school year, but still some).  Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.