Concept Video about future of web - but looks lot like way of Plasma

Hari krishna Anandhan harikrishna.anandhan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 15:29:06 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am one of those on-the-fence-sitters who finally jumped to KDE starting
with 4.1. While I am trying to rearrange my time to start actively
contributing, I have long been lurking the plasma mailing lists and blogs to
get a sense of plasma.

Imagine my surprise when I came upon this video:
http://adaptivepath.com/aurora/
This shows a concept video of Aurora (not related to the Qt browser!), which
"set out to define a plausible vision of how technology, the browser, and
the Web might evolve in the future by depicting that experience in a variety
of real-world contexts."

It looks a lot like "The ways of Plasma" as it was recently discussed (at
least to me ... )