Feature request: using folderview widget in the panel bar

Bharat mbkumar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 20:54:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,

When I have  multiple windows opened and if I want to browse a folder or
two of interest repeatedly many times, currently to my knowledge, there is
no easy way to do that.

But if folderview widget can work in the panel bar, then multiple
folderview widgets can be placed in the panel bar, with each folderview
widget pointing to a different folder, and I can browse those folders
easily without minimizing the windows. But unfortunately as of now,
folderview works only from desktop.  Since I have seen other widgets
working without problems on both desktop and panel bar, I guess, this
should be easy to implement.

Thanks for your time,
Bharat