Notify applet borders issue

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 21:52:00 CEST 2008

On Sunday 03 August 2008 22:01:43 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> you mean when the notification applet is on the desktop, and the widget
> dashboard is called up ... hm.. can you mke a snapshot of this for me?
No, not on desktop - when applet is on panel.

Step by step description might be clearer, but perhaps screenshot is even
better. Providing both :) Screenshot attached, here's the description:

1. Add Notify applet  to panel
2. Press Ctrl-F12
3. Wait for some notification to come (or trigger it manually)
4. It will appear in place it would appear normally - when panel is shown. but
no panel is shown when dashboard is on.

Dmitry.