Notify applet borders issue

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 19:45:44 CEST 2008

On Sunday 03 August 2008 19:08:21 Marco Martin wrote:
> for that i have a couple of ideas, i think i'll explain them better with a
> mockup:
> http://www.notmart.org/misc/popup_mock.png
Wow, Marco, thanks for the ideas!

Personally I like those with arrows best, but where do you think they should
be implemented? In some general plasma class or inside my applet?
Would it require some additional svg elements, or how do you see it being
drawn?

> as a side note: in your screenshot i see the area around rounded borders of
> items that have another notification over them has some glitches, to look
> good they should overlap a bit and be drawn like the way i used here to
> stack the panel over the popup.
Yes, I know about those glitches, I simply didn't come to fix them yet...

> just my 0.02€
Thanks much!

Dmitry.