New comic for comic plasmoid

Mathias k.hias at gmx.de
Sun Aug 3 14:02:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have already sent this mail to panel-devel a week ago, but yesterday I was
told that panel-devel moved to plasma devel. Nice try, but you can't hide ;)

I'm a big fan of the comic at sinfest.net and therefore I added it to the
comic plasmoid. I thought there might be others who also would enjoy this
comic.

I wrote the author an e-mail and asked for permission to include it into KDE.
I didn't get any response until now. What is the policy for adding comics to
the comic plasmoid? Do I actually need the permission for inclusion?

The patch is in the attachment. Actually it is the garfield provider and I just
changed the names and the url. What do you think?
I'm not sure what to do with the copyright, because I didn't do very much.
Shall I put my name into the files or use the name in the garfield files?

Best regards,
Mathias Kraus