kickoff mockup

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 17:20:50 CEST 2008

On Saturday 02 August 2008, Davide Bettio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yesterday night I was playing with inkscape and I tried to draw a kickoff
> mockup: http://www.uninstall.it/kickoff_mockup.png
>
> Do you like it?
> Any opinion?

I like it, i think it looks much better than now
the only issue having the plasma border would be that it would have a margin
so item could be no longer activated when the mouse cursor is at the edge of
the screen, but probably with some code gymnick can be overcomed (or maybe
not drawing the left border when the menu is at the left?)

btw i think it's definitely an impreovement

Cheers,
Marco Martin