Hi Guys,Does anyone know how to support subtitle by phonon?

Colin Guthrie phonon at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jun 30 11:17:21 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and W W at 30/06/11 10:12 did gyre and gimble:
> Sorry for my unclear expression.
> I mean the subtitle like srt, smi, ass/ssa and sub/idx files.
> Does phonon support these subtitle files? Or phonon provide any API for
> this?

Yes and Harold gave you the link to the mediacontroller which is where
that support lives at the moment. Just searching for the word "subtitle"
in that file gives you plenty of results! Your question was not unclear
at all :D

Trever can perhaps answer how well it's supported with the GST phonon
backend.

>     https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/phonon/phonon/repository/revisions/master/entry/phonon/mediacontroller.h

Col