How/where to find the decoder instance from Qt Phonon

reino.hanninen reino.hanninen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 11:53:34 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm making some test modifications to the Phonon using Qt. My target is to
be able to pass parameters to my own custom video decoder. The problem
is that I cannot find the decoder instance from the phonon backend. I assume
that it should be in the decodebin in Phonon Gstreamer Backend
(Mediaobject.cpp).
Is that the case or is it somewhere?

The video itself is playing OK,  and is using my decoder which is a GStreamer
autoplugin. Do you have any suggestions how I could find the decoder instance?

BR,
Reino Hänninen