Phonon 4.4.1 audiooutput.cpp build failure - I had to include <QUuid>

Colin Guthrie phonon at colin.guthr.ie
Fri May 7 17:53:46 CEST 2010

'Twas brillig, and Troy Will at 07/05/10 07:14 did gyre and gimble:
> Hello,
> I just tried to build phonon with the latest Qt 4.7 preview and got a
> failure on audiooutput.cpp.
>
> This is where the error shows up:
>
> [ 29%] Building CXX object
> phonon/CMakeFiles/phonon.dir/abstractaudiooutput_p.cpp.o
> [ 31%] Building CXX object phonon/CMakeFiles/phonon.dir/audiooutput.cpp.o
>> phonon-4.4.1/phonon/audiooutput.cpp: In member function 'void
> Phonon::AudioOutputPrivate::init(Phonon\
> ::Category)':
>> phonon-4.4.1/phonon/audiooutput.cpp:104:18: error: 'QUuid' has not

> If I add "include <QUuid>" to audiooutput.h Phonon will build to
> completion. Is there a missing "include <QUuid>" statement in audiooutput.h?

I presume this works fine if you just put the include in audiooutput.cpp
too? It shouldn't be needed in the header AFAICT.

If it works then I'll just commit that. I've not got 4.7 here and it
seems to be fine, so presumably this is a change in 4.7?

Col