[Bugsquad] Phonon bug-day

Darío Andrés andresbajotierra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 20:33:55 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 8:56 AM, Martin Sandsmark
<sandsmark at samfundet.no> wrote:
> Hi!

Hey :)

> As the number of Phonon bugs seems to be growing quite uncontrollably, with
> quite a lot of duplicates and invalid bugs, and I think we need some help with
> weeding them out. :-)

Well.. a lot of KDE products are increasing their bug report count..
The problem is that Phonon crashes are sometimes nasty
(multithreading, XIOErrors, different conditions and unclear
testcases) so they are more "painful" to triage (and I guess that also
applies to "fixing them")

> So, if we could have a Phonon bug-day the 7. or 8. of november, that would be
> awesome. (This is just a tentative date that fits me, if anyone has a better
> date, please tell.)

I think that is Ok. I should be free on that day too, so I could help
on #kde-bugs to coordinate efforts.

This also bring me to think we should re-start planning a bugday
schedule in a regular basis (one weekend per month, or may be even
more). That would help a lot, but that will need coordination and some
leadership (a thing I lack of)... In any case that is a bit offtopic.

Regards
Darío A.