[Phonon-Mplayer] No video shown when using with QGraphicsProxyWidget

Tanguy Krotoff tkrotoff at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 11:14:13 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Fathi Boudra <fabo at kde.org> wrote:
>> I'm not supposed to be the VLC backend maintainer anymore but the 2
>> last ones don't give any life signs anymore, pretty sad :/
>
> Thanks to avoid this kind of FUD. I gave "signs of life" and still responsive.

Call it whatever you want, our first discussion took place the 10th of August.
I sent you another mail on the 30th of September asking what was going
on and got no reply.
Your last commit was the 25th of July.
Sorry about that but Lukas did the same so I'm kind of suspicious now.

> Unfortunately, I have some other priorities (paid work and dead lines to honor).

Same for me and most of the people here.
If you don't have the time then just "let" me commit, specially
considering I wrote a good amount of code.

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com>
+33 6 68 42 70 24