[Phonon-Mplayer] No video shown when using with QGraphicsProxyWidget

Tanguy Krotoff tkrotoff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 19:49:51 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 7:13 AM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf <jb at videolan.org> wrote:
> I guess that if you want to do that quite easily, you should use
> --vout vmem to use a video output in memory and remap that in something
> that the QGraphicsView can get.

Cool I guess this will work.
Examples of --vout vmem
http://wiki.videolan.org/LibVLC_SampleCode_SDL
http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=63048&p=211283

I was more looking for a classical callback that gives a char *

I'm not supposed to be the VLC backend maintainer anymore but the 2
last ones don't give any life signs anymore, pretty sad :/

What is missing for VideoDataOutput to be not experimental anymore?

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tkrotoff at gmail.com>
+33 6 68 42 70 24