[Phonon-Mplayer] No video shown when using with QGraphicsProxyWidget

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri Oct 16 07:13:22 CEST 2009

Hello Tanguy,

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 02:02:35AM +0200, Tanguy Krotoff wrote :
> VLC comes with libvlc (like Xine, GStreamer...) so it can potentially
> work if a function allows to get the video frames (char *). I've
> checked libvlc and no function of this kind currently exist.
I guess that if you want to do that quite easily, you should use
--vout vmem to use a video output in memory and remap that in something
that the QGraphicsView can get.
This is usually the trick we use to integrate libvlc as textures in
Direct3D games.

I don't know if that is what you want...

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/