about MediaSource::Empty

Martin Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Mon Oct 12 12:32:10 CEST 2009

 Mandag 12. oktober 2009 01.25.29 skrev Luc Menut :
> Couldn't we remove this restriction for MediaObject::stop(), allowing to
> stop mediaobject with any valid source including empty source?

Yes, this restriction seems a bit silly. Have you tested what happens when the
backend (Xin and GStreamer) gets asked to stop with an empty source?

Otherwise, it looks like this is the way to solve it. It looks like an
oversight when adding the empty mediasource. Maybe specialcase a check for
Empty in stop()?

--
Martin T. Sandsmark