xine backend equalizer plugin [patch] [resend]

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Thu May 21 21:05:18 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Artur Szymiec <artur.szymiec at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> in attachment a corrected version of the equalizer patch.
>
> Changes:
> - removed unneeded TODO
> - added proper copyright mark (previous file has mistake during copy & paste
> of license).

I guess one concern I have is that you use headers with ominious names
like "xine_internal.h".

I wouldn't doubt you that your equalizer is better's then Xine's
(since Xine's always made things quiet sounding), but perhaps an
improved equalizer would be better pushed upstream to Xine then? I'd
rather just use what Xine provides and not have to worry about
something breaking with different versions of Xine.

Ian