Problems with phonon gstreamer backend

Hui Tang Hui.Tang at cybercom.com
Mon May 11 03:45:49 CEST 2009

Hi. all

  Recently, I am going to enable the DSP of omap3530 to play video. So I choose dsplink communicate method between arm and dsp, and the gstreamer-ti plugin to invoke TI codec combos to use dsp decode/encode.  And now, I can use gstreamer ti plugin to play the video using command on the console. The question is: why is the video widget is black blank when I use phonon to play a video? It seems that the video didn’t play at all.

   Can you give me some advice? Any help is welcome.

I am not in the mailing list, so please CC to me.

Thanks

/favor