mac backend

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Fri Jun 22 10:43:41 CEST 2007

On Friday 22 June 2007, Richard wrote:
> just wanted to say that I have a running backend for quicktime7
> now...implemented just enough to be able to show a movie using the
> example below

very cool!

> (for those here in Oslo, feel free to stop by for a demo).

You could do a screencast and blog about it on labs. :-)

> I also got a KDE SVN account. Matthias, Do you want me to commit the
> backend somewhere (and the example)?

svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/multimedia/phonon-quicktime7 would be a
good place for the backend.

If you have good test code put it in kdelibs/phonon/tests, examples that show
how to use the API can go into kdelibs/phonon/examples. The latter I'd like
to use for including in the API-docs.

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de