mac backend

Richard richardmg at trolltech.com
Fri Jun 22 09:33:52 CEST 2007

Hi,
just wanted to say that I have a running backend for quicktime7
now...implemented just enough to be able to show a movie using the
example below (for those here in Oslo, feel free to stop by for a demo).

I also got a KDE SVN account. Matthias, Do you want me to commit the
backend somewhere (and the example)?

-Ric

Code snippet:

void MainWindow::play(const QModelIndex &index)
{
     Phonon::VideoWidget *videoWidget = new Phonon::VideoWidget();
     Phonon::VideoPath *videoPath = new Phonon::VideoPath(videoWidget);
     Phonon::MediaObject *mediaObject = new Phonon::MediaObject
(videoWidget);

     videoPath->addOutput(videoWidget);
     mediaObject->addVideoPath(videoPath);
     mediaObject->setCurrentSource(m_model.filePath(index));

     videoWidget->resize(800, 600);
     videoWidget->show();
     mediaObject->play();
}