VideoWidget API

Richard richardmg at trolltech.com
Tue Jul 10 08:56:04 CEST 2007

The same problem arise for the first frame, should it be shown when a
movie is loaded, but not yet started to play? Perhaps the best choice
is to let the user decide upon this himself for each VideoWidget by
adding something like:

void setFrameForState(Phonon::State state, qint64 time); // -1 = use
brush = default.

-Richard