VideoWidget API

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Mon Jul 9 17:26:14 CEST 2007

I like it. We should document that in the Backend APIs though...

There's also another issue: what should happen when the video has finished
playback. Show the last frame or clear the widget to the background color?
The xine backend currently keeps showing the last frame and the only way to
clear the VideoWidget is to disconnect the MediaObject from the VideoWidget
(AFAIK that should work). Any opinions?

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de