Emailing: objectdescriptionmodel.patch

Thierry Bastian thierry.bastian at trolltech.com
Mon Jul 2 09:14:11 CEST 2007

Well that was the test that I was supposed to send you on Wednesday. I don't
know why it was only sent on Friday...

Anyway, this still boils down to the question: do we do a
libphononutilities? If yes then ObjectDescriptionModel clearly has its place
there.
And then exporting the factory::icon function even if it's a private header
is not a problem.

If Håvard finds a huge difference in size then we may simply have to split.
Let's wait and see.

During the meeting last week a small suggestion: why not call VideoPlayer
SimpleVideoPlayer (same thing for audio). The thing is that people might
expect a lot from those widgets and I don't think we want people to file
thousands of requests for it to have the same feature-set as a complete
media player.

Regards,
Thierry