Emailing: queue.patch

Thierry Bastian thierry.bastian at trolltech.com
Tue Dec 4 13:10:44 CET 2007

Hello Matthias,

After a discussion with Richard, we think that it makes sense that if you
enqueue sources in the MediaObject and this mediaObject doesn't have loaded
a current source, the first item of the queue should become the current
source.
Attached is a patch that would change this.

Any comment is very welcome.

On a side note, I'm currently very busy rewriting code that we can't
integrate from the Microsoft Platform SDK. I plan to be finished by tomorrow
(hopefully) so that we can still integrate before the end of the week.

Thierry