[Parley-devel] How to contribute bugfixes ?

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Tue Feb 23 07:29:22 UTC 2016

On Monday 22 February 2016 22:27:08 Hartmut Riesenbeck wrote:
> Hey,
>
> since my update to openSUSE Leap 42.1 I liked working with Parley very much.
> But with Version 2.1.0 / KDE 5.16.0 one of my favorite features, the
> conjugation practice doesn't work any more.
>
> I found that there is already a bug report for this (BUG 350887) without an
> solution. So I tried to fix it myself. After some investigation I found a
> solution that works for my setup.
>
> I created some git patch files - mainly for BUG 350887 an two other bugs I
> recognized.
>
> Where can I send this files? Or is there another way to contribute patches
> the project.
>
> Please excuse these "greenhorn questions", but it's the first time for me to
> contribute to a KDE project.

Hey Hartmut,

the best way to contribute patches is to put them on Reviewboard [1]:

http://reviewboard.kde.org/

Please select the "kdeedu" group there to ensure that all Edu people see your
patches.

Cheers,
Andreas

[1] this will change in the future when the whole of KDE changes its
infrastructure to Phabricator, but that is still without an ETA.