[Parley-devel] How to contribute bugfixes ?

Hartmut Riesenbeck hartmut.riesenbeck at gmx.de
Mon Feb 22 21:27:08 UTC 2016

Hey,

since my update to openSUSE Leap 42.1 I liked working with Parley very much.
But with Version 2.1.0 / KDE 5.16.0 one of my favorite features, the
conjugation practice doesn't work any more.

I found that there is already a bug report for this (BUG 350887) without an
solution. So I tried to fix it myself. After some investigation I found a
solution that works for my setup.

I created some git patch files - mainly for BUG 350887 an two other bugs I
recognized.

Where can I send this files? Or is there another way to contribute patches to
the project.

Please excuse these "greenhorn questions", but it's the first time for me to
contribute to a KDE project.

Best regards
Hartmut