[Parley-devel] Some more ideas after a 2nd test of parley on OSX

"Marko Käning" mk-lists at email.de
Sun Nov 30 19:13:44 UTC 2014

Hi Inge,

> Yeah, the default font sucks. At least the sizes.  You can change them in the
> very unobvious place of:

yes, that's indeed unobvious! ;-) Funny too, that it allows different configurations for
the two languages, but I guess that makes indeed sense.

> 1. Go to the editor
> 2. menu Edit --> Languages...
>
> This is pretty high up on my list of things to fix for the next version.

Great, as the practice dialog has nothing to do with the editor. I think all the configs
should be accessible in the app's preferences.

> > 3) The hotkeys do not work on OSX. :(
>
> Hmm, I need help with this.  Qt on OSX problem?

Seems like it. Don't know what to do about it, though.
I guess this is where René might be able to assist as well.

Greets,
Marko